Meet Evan Lewis, Mustang Freightways Linehaul Driver, who recently celebrated his fifth year of service…
Road Closures Affecting Deliveries
Please note that there will be road closures at Kicking Horse Pass, which affects our freight delivery in the following areas:
- Calgary to Surrey
- Surrey to Calgary
- Calgary to Vancouver Island
- Vancouver Island to Calgary
- Calgary to Kamloops*
- Kamloops* to Calgary
- Calgary to Kelowna*
- Kelowna* to Calgary
* includes all towns serviced or travelled through this terminal (ie: Calgary to Williams Lake and 100 Mile House must travel through Kamloops and will also be affected by the closures)
Mustang Freightways relies on road access through Kicking Horse to provide our customers with safe & efficient delivery of their freight. Naturally, along with our customers, we too are frustrated with the time it is taking the BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure to complete this project; however, please know that we constantly remain vigilant to mitigate current delays, as we also plan for ongoing delays.
What We’re Doing About It
Mustang Freightways is continuously re-routing our trailers according to the scheduled shutdowns, but delays are imminent as we have to travel around the area via longer routes. Please expect up to 1 day for your freight’s arrival time. We WILL get the job done, just not at our regular standard transit times. As always, Mustang Freightways thanks you for your patience and understanding.
To view the calendar of complete details on daily closures, please visit the BC Ministry of Transportation website here. For construction info, please email Kicking Horse Canyon Constructors at email@example.com or call the 24/7 phone line at 1-844-815-6111.
- Visit the drive.bc.ca website for up-to-date driving conditions.
- BC Highway Conditions, Toll-Free: 1-800-550-4997
- Contact your Mustang Freightways Business Development Manager.